Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Infinity Comics


In September of 2010, my good friend, Gabriel Leal-Ramirez and a new friend, Wayne Skiver were talking about starting a comic book company. I was intrigued since I love comics and I’ve been reading them for 40 years.

I was honored to be included in the endeavor, along with Don Gates and the four of us became the founders of Infinity Comics. Our goal is pretty simple – we want to produce and release comics that stress action and adventure, with great art and characterization. It’s the type of comics we enjoy and we hope others will enjoy as well.

In the coming weeks and months, I will do my best to keep you informed of our plans. In the meantime the schedule for our books is the following:

- Hero chronicles (spring) - superhero, cosmic Sci-Fi, supernatural
- Tales of Danger (summer) - pulp action, WW2/golden age, weird horror/supernatural
- Fists of Legend (fall) - martial arts, historical, superhero, sentai/tokusatsu
- Weird Wild Westerns (winter) - western, weird western, "steam punk"


It’s going to be a fun ride and I hope you can join us.

2 comments:

  1. This is great. I want details. You guys put this together solely through Facebook? I'm iimpressed.

    Do you have some investors backing you up?

    Looking forward to seeing what you guys produce.

    ReplyDelete